Although the exploitation of raw materials and the production of textile fibres always have a harmful impact on the environment, it is the following processes, such as finishing and post-treatment, that do the most damage to the planet. Textile industries are responsible for 20% of water pollution due to these stages of production.
And this is precisely where Lyocell presents itself as an ecologically intelligent solution by being a unique fiber in many respects:
• have a high affinity with water, making it 50% more absorbent than cotton
• is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic. Given the nano fibrillary structure of this material which results naturally from its production process, it does not need all the additional finishing and post-treatment that other fibres need to obtain these characteristics.
We believe that being environmentally conscious does not just mean not damaging or avoiding resource scarcity - our own well-being is also a way to honour our natural origins.
Lyocell's fibrillary nano structure not only minimizes the environmental impact during production, but also provides the comfort felt when wearing our garments, and allows each customer to reinforce their contribution to sustainability on a daily basis:
• Long-lasting odorless effect
• Human sweat itself is odorless. It is the multiplication and activity of bacteria resulting from sweat that produces this characteristic odor. Lyocell is naturally absorbent, breathable and antibacterial, preventing sweat from accumulating, dislodging bacteria and inhibiting their activity. This way, the sensation of freshness and comfort lasts during the day, causing a "lesser number of washes", and consequently, saving water and electricity.
• Hypoallergenic and anti-static fabric
• provides better hygiene, respecting the most sensitive skin and allowing free
Lyocell, an ecological fiber, from the inside out.